Memoir of an Adoptee
The memoir isn’t just about ‘adoption’ – it is part fiction – but a unique, great read, with nice visuals, for anyone interested in an immersive reading/watching experience about the challenges of life.
An unusual adoption, a gruesome family discovery, a lonesome journey, a narrow escape at the 7/7 bombings and a life-altering diagnosis are just some of the ingredients in this collection of short stories and illustrations.
This book will lead you on a sometimes heart-breaking, sometimes humorous journey of self-discovery that inspires hope and renewed appreciation for the blessings in life.
LIFE IS A GIFT
DON’T TAKE IT FOR GRANTED
PRINT & E-BOOK
- A unique, eclectic book.
- A collection of short stories; each one can be read on their own – and form a whole memoir together.
- Starting with an adoption, as seen through a child’s eye – as it could have been.
- Big themes; small observations.
- Spanning half a century; written (and illustrated – print only) the last couple of decades.
- Both fiction and non-fiction; some diary entries, “poems”, illustrated and photographed;
- An immersive experience; you will laugh and cry – often at the same time.
If I told the truth,
nobody would believe me
Prices and placement on various websites are still a work in progress